Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The candy man..

Being used to not having you by my side is different with my heart not having u in it. It still hurts when i think of you, talk about u, i am still afraid to see you, i still feel it is wrong to be with another not you. I am hoping but i am angry. I gave up but still want you to try. Everyday i wake up knowing i will never hear you call me, i'll never hear you ask of me, i'll never hear you fight for me because you don't love me. It saddens me because in a heartbeat at any given time, as long as i know you are mine and mine alone i shall fly to you with out question. I forgot my dreams and hopes because i cannot forget you but i am trying God knows i am. No one knows this. No one will ever know. For in this secret carries with it my destruction, my devastation, my downfall... You are the sweetest. You are my bitterness. You.

No comments:

Post a Comment