Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Pagbabago Contest by Nuffnang and Goldilocks

Finally, I got the chance to blog about this experience. I've been very busy with school so it's just only now I was able to. First of all, It's the first time for me to win something this major and I really thank everyone from Nuffnang and Goldilocks for this opportunity. Honestly, I thought I wouldn't win at all or rather I thought the contest would be canceled because they postponed the submission time and it took a while for the awarding night to be announced, I submitted Aug. 27 then the deadline was early September I think then they postponed it to September 30, 2010. , I was new at blogging and I don't know anyone personally who was a member of Nuffnang so I was kinda getting worried. They announced the winners only on October 23, 2010. A lot of people were already anxious, I included and I kept visiting the website every other day for updates. When they finally posted the winners on the Nuffnang website, I was so psyched I called my boyfriend and texted my best friend in the world, my sister, immediately. I was just too excited I forgot about the prize, my sis asked and I wasn't sure what I won. (I had my eyes fixed on the IPAD  though but the winner, KCAT, truly deserved it. Her story is amazing and she's probably one of the bravest people I know on this Earth.) So kinda went back to the website again and search their mechanics as to what the category winners are, an IPOD touch! I immediately prayed to God for thanks and gave thanks for giving me my parents. I've always wanted an IPOD touch and I wouldn't have won this if it weren't for them. Their story inspired me and writing made me express my feelings about the situation.

Unfortunately, being the only winner outside Luzon, I couldn't attend the awarding event held at Goldilocks, Shaw Blvd. branch but I'm thankful for Trixie Esguerra from the Nuffnang Team for keeping me updated and for Ann who mailed the Ipod touch to me and for those unnamed people whom I don't know yet because I didn't get a chance to communicate with them but they helped nonetheless for me to be able to get my prize, thank you! I really hope I can meet them soon and personally thank them. I know I kept on following up sorry..hehehe I was supposed to be in Manila Oct. 26-28, 2010 but my oathtaking with the Supreme Court got canceled. I was supposed to take oath as the National Auditor for the Association of Law Students of the Philippines, but it got postponed due to the unavailability of the Chief Justice so necessarily, had to cancel my flight also. :<

In the end, I hoped anyone who has read my blog has learned a valuable lesson. You can search anywhere in this world but true love or unconditional love can truly be found in your family. Give eachother a chance because at the end of the day, all you have is each other. Tayotayo din lang ang magtutulungan sa isa'tisa dahil pamilya tayo. Again, thank you AGAIN and AGAIN Goldilocks and Nuffnang!! To all the winners, CONGRATULATIONS. More contests to come please..:D

Arrived, Nov. 11, 2010

Who from?^^

nakabubble wrap!! hehehe step by step unwrapping
I <3 Nuffnang
My new iPod Touch :)


and best over-all blog winner: http://underkcat.blogspot.com/2010/09/pagbabago_29.html Congrats sa IPAD geng! :)

1 comment: