Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

About the pope kissing issue...

TO THE VATICAN: Thought to ponder: Why is it that it's more acceptable to see two men shooting each other in media than kissing? Even the cross itself depicts brutality and both can be a symbol of a lot of things. I'm just saying. I remember when I asked my CL teacher in high school about some things I found confusing about our religion. Like weren't the romans the ones who crucified Christ so isn't it a bit ironic why we are called roman-catholics? She answered "You ask that because you don't have faith". I thought at that time, that was a pretty stupid answer and only now do I realize that maybe she didn't know the answer herself. Before people start calling me a heretic, all I can say is that it's a free world, to each his own and I wouldn't have chosen my religion if I had any choice in the matter.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment