Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

stabbed and exposed..

Thought to hopefully end my day: I don't know which is worst, to be stabbed in the back by a total stranger or finding out that a friend saw you about to get stabbed in the back and they stood idly by. Of course, a person of low intellect is someone you can't blame for their actions. It's like getting mad at a screw driver for "screwing" a bolt or a spoon for making you fat. They can't help it, they are just tools driven by ignorance, corrupted by malice. Immature solution? throw them all in the trash can and forget them. They don't have the right to live your life. Mature solution? take it as a challenge, if you're innocent you face your prosecutors, even if a familiar face is among them. I wish it were that easy for many of us. I wish it were that easy for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment