Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

pillbox ruins last day 2010 bar exams

#fb guys, a pillbox thrown at a crowd of cheering lawstudents was c0nfirmd to hav injured a few and possibly killed one. I was just there at ar0und 4:00 pm at d site and a bad feeling came over me to go bak to the h0tel. Despite d crowd,i folowd my instincts. At 4:15pm,d incident hapend near d same place i was standing at. I’m worid 4 my s.u and plm friends hum i left thr. I pray they are all alright.

eratum: (10/05/10) when i made this blog i was confused with the time! it happened at around 5:15 P.M. daw I left at around 5 basta just minutes before the exam and what was used was not a pillbox but a WW2 Pineapple grenade.. please check my latest post...http://marianjanealumbro.blogspot.com/2010/10/my-theory-about-salubong-blast-2010.html

Again, i thank God I was safe and all of my friends are also safe..and no.no one was killed. Though, I feel sorry for those who lost their limbs and got injured during the blast. We, the Association of Law Students of the Philippines (ALSP), will come up of something to help you, with God's help we will. Go fight for justice!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment